ESports Betting: Types and Application Guidelines
ESports is a variety of online games: Legends, Counter-Strike, DOTA 2, Hearthstone. Their popularity is increasing rapidly. Gamers from all around the globe are looking forward to tournaments and competitions made by the creators and fans of these games. Many sports channels broadcast these spectacular competitions.
Fans everywhere not only watch the exciting action with passion but also make predictions and bets on the strongest teams. Today you can bet in regular bookmakers' offices as well as in eSport locations.
List of Cyber Games which Let You Earn Money, Skins, and Items
ESports are now a discipline in which people earn millions of dollars. And a large number of spectators support their favorite cyber sportsmen and teams. These games are considered to be the most popular nowadays:
- Warface (a constantly evolving online shooting game);
- CS:GO (the shooter of the famous Counter-Strike line);
- Dota 2 (multiplayer online battle arena game);
- League of Legends (a strategy game with role-playing elements);
- Overwatch (competitive game for two teams);
- Mortal Kombat (a series of fighting games).
Thanks to the games above, many major tournaments have been created. The most impressive competitions of our century are the championships "DOTA 2", "Evolution", etc.
The prize fund of these events is enormous, as well as the profits of the users who bet on the winners. Nowadays, any person can start making money on bets. You just need to know where to make them and what games to bet on.
ESport Betting: Where and How to?
The number of games popular among fans of e-Sports is quite vast. The most favored among them are Warface, CS:GO, and Dota 2. These three disciplines have the largest matches and championships that are regularly held with the participation of professional gamers.
Such competitions often include significant sums of money. This is the reason why experienced players only like using trustworthy and reliable companies for their bets on e-Sports. Here is the list of the best e-Sport betting offices of our time, according to experts and users:
Unibet is a bookmaker with a world-known name. This institution accepts cash bets on games in the most famous leagues. It is the owner of the prestigious award of the Gaming Review. This office has an impressive number of separate lines for each game.
One can bet on the outcome and handicaps. Each individual discipline here provides bets on one winner. Newly registered users on Unibet become happy owners of numerous bonus programs and promotions. There are even insurance rates at Unibet.
Users have access to the mobile version of the site, so they can bet with this bookmaker using any devices. In order to do this, you only need to pre-download the free app for Android.
Pinnacle is the most popular bookmaker in the post-Soviet space. It was one of the first to take bets on eSports. Many Russian-speaking users here turned this game into a stable income. They have developed their own eSports betting strategies.
Pinnacle website currently offers gambling fans and professional players the opportunity to bet on FIFA, League of Legends, Dota 2, and Starcraft 2. On this well-known portal, you can win good money by correctly placing a bet.
EGB is also one of the mastodons of e-Sport betting. Operating since 2011, this office earned the love of all fans around the world through their generous bonus programs, 24/7 support, and large and active community.
EGB allows you to bet on every major game available: DOTA 2, Starcraft 2, PUBG, Call of Duty, Overwatch and many more.
How to Make Real Money Bets on eSports in Bookmaker’s Offices?
It is quite easy to bet real money on eSports. This can be done by registering at any bookmaker. The registration procedure is standard on almost all gambling sites. It includes filling in the classic form of the questionnaire, which specifies the personal data of the user.
Serious bookmakers usually require confirmation of the information provided. It is impossible to register without a passport. Therefore, the registering user should have at hand a photocopy of the required documentation.
You should also pay attention to the game currency of your account. After all, the wrong choice of banknotes cannot be corrected. For these purposes, the account holder will have to use the site support services.
After completing the registration procedure, the user should replenish the game account. This can be done in several ways. Almost all bookmakers accept such types of payment systems as e-wallets, Bank cards, transfers, and payments from mobile systems. Therefore, problems with the initial capital for the game should not arise.
Activation is completed, and the account is replenished. You can safely plunge into a variety of eSports disciplines. In order to not get lost in this abundance, beginners should always remember that each type of eSport has its own set of outcomes.
For example, CS GO takes a bet on the outcome of a single round or the whole match, the fastest departure from the game, the most active player of the whole tournament or a single match. League of Legends provides bets on winning tournaments, on the most active player of the championship or the exact score. Therefore, you should be careful when playing for real money.
For spectators, Esports is a rather difficult sport to understand. Inexperienced people may assess the players incorrectly at first glance. Such competitions are premised on gaming skills rather than physical strength. Therefore, many knowledgeable eSports fans perform pre-match analytics. This process involves examining the statistics from previous matches between the players and recent matches.
Every cyber competition takes place online. You can watch the battles directly on the bookmaker's website. Also, you can use the resources provided by the tournament organizers. Watching the games on live streams allows spectators to not only make assessments of the players’ training levels but also make the right bets in the future.
Having decided on a cybersport discipline, a match and its outcome, users that are registered in the bookmarker’s office can finalize their bet placements. Additionally, they can visit the main line-up of matches, put money on the next event or place an express bet.
ESports Betting Tips and Tricks
Many experienced players know firsthand about the eSports betting strategy. Those who are just starting out in gambling should definitely get acquainted with the basic principles of this strategy.
- It is vital to have a clear understanding of what you want to achieve when betting on the e-Sport. If you want to tickle your nerves, then you can risk and bet randomly. Those who just want to support a familiar team should put money only on them. In this case, you do not even need to analyze the chances of the enemy winning. Players whose main goal is a stable income should carefully study the materials on the chosen eSport discipline.
- Any experienced player never forgets about preparation and analysis. Pro-gamblers are well aware that eSport doesn’t have a lot of unambiguous permanent leaders. One can always be surprised by the appearance of a "dark horse". Teams and pro-players in this sphere can appear almost overnight. Therefore, a thorough analysis can increase the chances of a successful bet. However, this does not exclude the luck factor.
- Players with long-term experience have focused their attention on the range of certain disciplines, and beginners should do the same. You do not need to disperse all your resources to all types of cyber events. Concentration on a certain game and the study of useful materials on this discipline will surely bring positive results.
- Express betting is one of the most attractive offers of bookmakers. However, one should treat them rather carefully. Getting a significant jackpot using these bets is purely theoretical. In reality, they work only when everyone wins a single bet that is included in this rate.
- In any case, do not try to recoup your losses. This is the motto of all experienced players, whose goal is to earn a lot of money. Any attempts to regain lost money commonly lead to the loss of all funds. That is why pros prefer to use a fixed bet.
Types of eSports bets or main outcomes
The betting strategy is of great importance; any experienced player will tell you that. Beginning gamblers should always get acquainted with the basic principles of this strategy.
The most dangerous betting format is bo1. Such matches are played until the first victory. They don't give players a chance to come back and win. BO2 format also has rather problematic types of bets. Often beginners put their money on the first or second win, forgetting that the outcome of the game may as well be a draw. Experienced users are well aware of this nuance. They prefer to bet on matches that are played up to two or even three wins.
In addition to the standard bets, there are also quite non-standard ones. For example, Dota 2 takes bets on "first blood" (the gamer who kills his opponent first, wins). The popular shooter CS-GO also has its own surprising bets. An excellent example of this would be a pistol-game. Under the terms of this bet, the player who correctly determined the winner of the 1st and 16th rounds of pistol shooting wins.
A variety of eSports competitions are held quite often. Well-known bookmakers take money bets on such disciplines every day. Statistics say that many users are attracted to betting on real money. However, no less popular among the population of our planet are the winnings in the form of skins and various items. Such gifts can be obtained by betting on specific platforms.
ESports Betting Sites to Earn Skins and Items
Currently, many users prefer websites where you can place bets on eSports in a somewhat unusual currency. Items and skins are used as money on such sites. According to experts, the total volume of such bets for the year was about $5 billion. The most popular services of this format among players in the US are:
BetWay is a portal that accepts various bets. User reviews claim that in this portal you can bet real money, skins and things from League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Call of Duty and many other games. This website broadcasts online cyber-competitions. It provides its registered users with the opportunity to win good money. Only players who have passed the registration procedure can use the features of this portal.
Its users highly appreciate SkinGame. This gambling platform actively accepts bets on CS:GO with skins and items from this game. Every player who wants to feel the taste of victory must log in to the site via Steam. Only after that, will he be able to place any bets. After each success, a certain number of coins are credited to the player's account.
Dota2-Arena portal is similar to the previous one. The main difference is the game on which users place their bets. Here the primary cyber discipline is DOTA 2. You have to login in via Steam in order to start playing here.
Proper Tactics is the Foundation of a Successful Bet on eSports
Summing up, it does not matter in what units are measured or what the other bets are on e-sports. It is recommended to stick to a particular strategy to win your bet:
- You shouldn't bet on a team just because you are friends with its players. In such cases, it is better to choose a clear favorite.
- No need to give preference to beginners. The dark horses win only 10% of the time.
- When placing a bet, only reliable information should be considered. Do not ignore the promising team just because someone whispered about the match.
- It is recommended to put money only on a team you know everything about. An analysis of wins and losses can be a great help for a winning bet.
We strongly recommend that you do not constantly place your bets. Not because it isn’t safe, but because your brain may get tired and you won’t see things clearly. Give yourself time to rest, or you may risk losing everything that you have earned. You will achieve better results when you are fresh and well-concentrated.